HISTORY

‚Äč

Kate Cisneros and Jeannie Masters formally founded the North Central Food Pantry in 2015. Before that, it was started informally by members of St. James Episcopal Church in Taos. After the mine closed Chevron donated money to them and requested that they extend their food distribution services to the Questa area. Jeannie and Kate became the first president and vice-president respectively.

CONTACT  US

NORTH CENTRAL FOOD PANTRY

P.O. BOX 1076

QUESTA, NEW MEXICO 87556

WRMESQUIRE2@GMAIL.COM

  • Facebook